Weekend Winter Trip to Diveagar Beach

1. Seetha says:

Pune is my hometown….I saw some most of the places posted missed some of them…but really Pune is heaven during rainy season….I miss Pune…hope to come back soon and explore some new places in Pune.thank you for posting such a beautiful pics of Pune .

2. Shirlin says:

Have a query, wanted hotels near the beach & food details.. what is the estimated cost for 20 people for food and accomodation.. do you know any good places on the way from Pune to to Diveagar to eat breakfast and lunch on the way..?

3. Sandeep Tailor says:

Hi Rajaram,
    I am planing a 3-4 days trip in next week (Feb 20-24) with family. Can you suggest me a plan like which beaches i can visit.
    Would it be good time to visit beaches ?

4. Amit says:

Hi Raja,

Thanks for ton for publishing the real good info.I am also a vivid traveler and have been exploring places in India for last 10 years.

For last 3 years, I have been visiting Konkan very often, esp Ladghar Beach, Dapoli. Please suggest me any other beach similar to this place. (Sea facing hotel, good food etc.)

Regards,
    Amit
    87188 15827

5. Keyul says:

Hi Rajaram,
    You have certainly added value with your posts for travelers. Incredible !!
    Have you been to Dahanu?

6. Rajaram S says:

Replied on mail. I will recommend Maitreya Beach Resort. have stayed there for the past three yrs and never had any issue.

7. Guest says:

Hi Rajaram,

I have the same query. We are 16 adults and 8 kids. Which hotel do you recommend for staying?

– Supriya

8. Rajaram S says:

replied on email.

9. Yogesh Potdar says:

Hello Rajaram, Nice pictures :)
    We are planning a company overnight trip in December first or second week. Is this beach will be good option or us, we are almost 50 people, if yes then any good resorts if you know or you stayed in ?

– Yog