Adventure Plus Resort in Bhor, Pune

1. Shilpa says:

Hi ,

Would like to know few more things as in if we can make our own barbeque and bonfire, are there any seperate charges for that. Is this a good season to visit the place.

2. swati says:

Hi,

This is Swati. Me and ma collegues want to b there. so please let me know about Charges ,Staying facility ,Food ,this all tracking stuff… as soon as… u can mail me brochures also..
    thank you..

3. keju shah says:

I am planning trip for me and my family for 2 days kindly let me know the best rates (tarrif card )including all 3 meals & stay we r around 20 to 25 members it will great help if you email me details ASAP

4. chanda Gupta says:

Hi,

I am from Tech Mahindra Ltd and we are looking for the place where team
    (nearly 35) can stand together and have lots of fun. Mainly looking for the team building activities. 🙂 Kindly please send the brouchure and let us know if there is any corporate or bulk booking discounts.

Awaiting for response ASAP.

Many Thanks..
    Chanda Gupta

5. Kishor says:

Hi,
    I am looking for a place with adventure games in daytime and relax or musical fun time in night with drinks and nonveg food to celebrate firend’s bachelor party for 15 boys.
    We will stay overnight there.
    Please let us know via mail with rates and details if any place you find suitable for us.
    I like to prefer adventure plus if above things valid there or equvalent to this will be great.
    Thanks,
    Kishor.

6. Pritesh says:

Hello I am looking forward to come to adventure resort .
    We are 2 couples.
    can you send me details such as availability, tariff

7. Rajaram S says:

That is the problem with most resorts in summer. They look entirely different in the monsoon

8. RAJESH says:

NOTWORTH GOING TO THIS PLACE,EXPERIENCED YESTERDAY.DROVE DOWN 70 KM TO THE PLACE TO SEE ONLY 2 PERSONS IN THE WHOLE AREA.WHAT EVER RIDES I SAW WAS SUBSTANDARD,NO WATER ACTIVITY AS THE LAKE WAS TOTALLY DRIED UP.SHEER WASTE OF TIME.

9. nikesh says:

I reely want two see this

10. Trupti says:

Hi,

Seems nice place…could you please tell me the rates of the adventures…just an average fees and complete address of the place.

We are 60+ people planning to go there…

Trupti