Diwali Celebrations in Magarpatta City, Pune

1. Teresa P says:

Hi Rajaram,

I love your pictures. I hope you get this message soon. I need your help if you can provide it. I live in the U.S. and my boss is from Pune. I would like to give him a framed photo of the city. The second picture that you posted is perfect. It will look great on the wall in his office. I just thought it would be nice for him to have a pleasant reminder of his home town. The picture on your page is too small to blow up. Do you have a higher resolution version that I can use so that I may have it enlarged? Thank you

2. rashika says:

rashika enjoyed malls

3. diksha says:

dabang pass time.it was nice to enjoy diwali with babuka and deepak with naniji.

4. muthyam says:

Nice pictures. . good to see people enjoying Diwali.

Blog on Diwali – Quiet informative and beautiful. Check this out.

5. Hariharan says:

Hi .. Glad that you enjoyed my blog … πŸ™‚ … Mailed you … Lets see how and when we can meet up … πŸ™‚

6. Rajaram S says:

Hi Hari,
    Your posts on South Africa (particularly the ones about the parks) are very good and the photos are cool too. Just drop in a mail and we can meet πŸ™‚

7. Hariharan says:

Hi Rajaram,

Have been following your blog for the last couple week when I was looking for places of interests nr Pune. Its an excellent blog. And your Photography is also really excellent.

Incidentally, I also blog and would like to invite you to my blog. Do have a look when you get time.

Also, I also work in Magarpatta so I would like to see if I can come meet you at your convenience .. to take some photography tips from you. I am also planning to get a new Camera so was wonderding if you could help me in that !! πŸ™‚ … Tooo much to ask aa !!?!? πŸ™‚

Hari

8. Anupama says:

Gorgeous shots !
    A very happy deepavali to you all πŸ™‚