Balaji Temple at Narayanpur Village

1. Rajesh says:

Very bad experience with this place went from Hubli Karnataka for Darshana but couldn’t. As we went with our mobile phones they told you are not allowed to go in .I took all the mobile phones from my friends and stood near the door there were hardly 25 -30 people as it was too hot I stood near the gate seeing shadow. A security came and told not to stand I requested my friends r inside and as they come I will handover mobile and go for Darshana and it was also Sunny. He pushed me and told it is not his problem and we have not given invitation to come there. After some time the manager or may be care taker came when we told wt had happened the guard threatened us that he will break our hands and legs and will not b able to go alive this is how they behave with devoties was crying till reached Highway without Darshana when they cannot behave properly when so few people were there wt will they do when there is crowd

2. madhuri keshan says:

dear sir/mam ,
    i will be travelling frm mumbai to pune fr dis temple darshan at narayanpur can u pl guide me hw we can reach dere by bus or by train.waiting fr ur reply as soon as possible.

3. Ajay says:

Can I get the phone number of this place..
    Is there any place for haulting there????

4. Sudha says:

Sir, Thanks for the pics and information about narayanapur. We a group of all ladies (cousins) from Bangalore are planning to take Darshan of Baba, and further plans of visiting Bhimashankara, Naryanapur, and kolhapur furing mid week of December 2013. Kindly guide us in this regard.

5. pankaj says:

plz send all that photographs,its really too nice plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me all photos soon

6. karthick says:

nice photos i like thise

7. Pinky says:

Can anybody tell me how we can reach the tirupati temple from pune sation as we are coming from mumbai by train and how many hours you require to reach the temple and how to come back from the temple.plz advice as we have our train @ 5.30Pm